Starting year 2 with our Research Case Studies Abstracts 201822 January 2019
After year 1 of start-up and organization, we are finally at the heart of research.
Here are the annual summaries of our case studies, designed for following the evolution of the research process and exchange between cities and with partners.
Do not hesitate to distribute, share, discuss and follow in the coming years!
- Relationship of rural youth migrants to urban and virtual public spaces in Hanoi and their everyday resistance tactics when labelled as transgressive by others
- Cultural Street Market El Chopo
- Informality, transgression and regulation in the licensed public transport system in Mexico City
- Young marijuana users in public spaces in Mexico City
- Young bodies for sale on the streets of the Zona Rosa: Power and resistance in the diverse sexual environment
- Migration and stigmatization. Young migrants and public space in Mexico City
- Young girls in public and virtual spaces
- To do or not to do? Transgression and regulation of subversive behaviour in Montreal
- Practices and tactics in “youth” public spaces in Montréal-Nord
To consult all the case study summaries.