Coordination nationale Pas Sans Nous
paris17 May 2018
Our Missions at Pas sans Nous
A role as a trade union in the working class neighbourhoods
1/ Force of proposals to public authorities
- To carry forward the proposals of the report « Pour une réforme radicale de la politique de la ville »,
- Empowering people to act,
- To be a force for questioning and a counter-power
2/ Voice of the inhabitants and stakeholders
- Develop a critical eye,
- Produce expertise, social monitoring, evaluation and analysis from the point of view of residents and neighbourhood associations on how the new urban policy is being implemented.
- Produce proposals based on local and national experiences and exchanges between stakeholders. The Coordination constitutes a base of local experiences that will feed the capacity to propose evolutions and innovations in the implementation of urban policy.
- Weigh in to continue to advance the urban policy framework.
3/ Resources and Transmission Area
- Support local collectives in the implementation of their dynamics (Neighbourhood tables, Citizens’ Councils, development of proposals, mobilizations…)
- Support the inhabitants present in the CNV type instances….
- Capitalize and share tools // Exchanges and sharing of experiences
- Disseminate innovative experiences.
- Build a network with existing Resource Centres (city policy, association, universities, etc.
4/ Experiments and Training
- Propose the implementation of experiments on questions and methods that require testing, verifying ways of doing things, sharing…
- Organize conferences at different levels // Crossroads of audiences and territories.
- Organize co-training // Deformations.